Sunday, August 28, 2011

Aisha's Age and the church of Christ

Aisha’s Age and the church of Christ


1.1 Aisha’s Age at “Consummation” was nine years of age. This would make Mohammed a child molester. But before judging, let us see what the Islamic scriptures say.

TarikhTabari Vol VII, p.6ff “In this year also the Messenger of God consummated his marriage with A’ishah...He married her in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadijah. At that time she was six or, according to other accounts, seven years old.”
Tarikh Tabari continues, quoting A’isha as saying, “my marriage was consummated when I was 9.”
Tarikh Tabari Vol. IX, p.131: “The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old.”
Sahih Bhukari 5.58.234 and 236: “He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.”
Sahih Bhukari 7.62.64: “Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.”
Sahih Bhukari 7.62.65: “Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.”
Sahih Muslim 8.3309: “I was admitted to his house at the age of nine.”
Sahih Muslim 8.3311: “Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he (sic) was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.” Typically, we do not find teenage girls, much less adults, playing with dolls.
Sahih Muslim 31.5981: “A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger...” Little dolls, little girls.
Sunan Abu Dawud 2.2116: “The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old.”
Sunan Abu Dawud 41.4915: “The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman (Aisha’s mother, JEB) came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine.” Oh, how young women love to play on swings.

1.2 I could go on and on, but I am beginning to feel like a Christian, back in the church of Christ. I know some people will keep arguing, no matter how many Islamic scriptures I quote. They will hem and haw, try to make the scriptures say other than they do, or quote experts whose arguments are abstruse and specious.

1.3 Incidentally (I expect to hear “Onward Christian Soldiers” any time now), if not one of these scriptures means what it says, how can you trust other scriptures? If we change Aisha’s age, why not change Mohammed’s age also? What if Mohammed actually said the Jews were really fine people? or perhaps, Mohammed really heard not from Allah, but from Jehovah? The possibilities are endless, for those who bend the ruler to the fish.

1.4 The Islamic scriptures make Aisha’s age at marriage and “consummation" abundantly clear, and when they were written no one was shy of saying that Mohammed, their “ideal man” had sex with Aisha when she was nine years old. Mohammed molested a little girl. QED

1.5 If people do not want to believe the facts, I can do nothing. When people hide behind walls of ideology (trying to justify Mohammed), evidence and reason go begging in the streets.

“By their fruits you shall know them.”
1.6 In some Islamic nations, it is still common to marry little girls. The law in some nations obfuscates the age at which a man can “consummate” with a girl:
  • Saudi Arabia: No sex outside marriage; there is no minimum age for marriage.
  • Iran: No sex outside marriage; there is no minimum age for marriage.
  • Yemen: No sex outside marriage; there is no minimum age for marriage.
In other Eastern nations, both Islamic and non-Islamic, there is either no minimum age for marriage, and girls are often married at the age of 6 or younger.

1.7 In any civilized nation, “consummation" of marriage to a child of nine would be judged as child molestation. The reality of child marriage is an assault on girls, yet somehow the feminists are silent as the grave. Shame on feminists who allow women in Muslim nations to be oppressed by barbarian men.

1.8 If one of those men tried to “consummate” with even a 15 year old in the US, he would go to prison for a long time. But in the days of Mohammed, child molesting was not only accepted, it was practiced by the Prophet (pbuh).


Islamic scriptures are from WikiIslam.

No comments:

Post a Comment